I hit rock bottom five times in my life, and managed to get out all by myself. I beat the odds, and gained lessons no one should have to learn the hard way. Now here I am as a young adult — ready for a change. I spent my youth doing everything wrong, which fortunately taught me how to do everything right. On January 22nd of 2016, I decided to change my entire life for the better. I accomplished my goal, but self-improvement is a life long journey. This blog merely records my journey and provides accountability.
Months have passed since 1/22/16 — I consider myself quite happy and successful. Through hard work I managed to change my life around, and I hope my lessons can inspire others.
What I Want to Change
- Achieve my desired level of health and fitness
- Live a life a zest and vibrancy
- Engage myself in what’s meaningful
- Model the behavior and attitude I admire
- Live on my values, principles, and moral code
- Be in the top 20% of society
- Make a difference in the world